Soldier Logistics Group Carriers
Interested in becoming an authorized carrier for Soldier Logistics Group?
Soldier Logistics Group values quality, reliability, honesty and experience as key factors when looking for carrier partners. In return, our carrier partners are treated with respect and paid quickly for their hard earned work and dedication.
Soldier Logistics Group fully understands and appreciates the tremendous services you provide! We know from first hand experience, the long hours, challenges and tough work that you put forth.
Approved Motor Carrier Requirements:
- Motor Carrier Operating Authority
- Bodily Injury & Public Damage Insurance Coverage of $1,000,000
- General Liability Insurance Coverage of $1,000,000
- Cargo Insurance - Minimum of $100,000 depending on freight type hauled
- Workman’s Compensation (Where Required)
- Satisfactory DOT Rating