Become a Logistics Manager
Soldier Logistics Group is looking for established logistics managers or new logistics manager trainees who are former members of the United States military, current members in transition to the civilian workplace, or spouses of current or former members.
Logistics Managers work to establish new accounts with customers, provide logistics solutions, and manage and execute those solutions. You will serve as the face to the field, providing expert logistics support to customer base you establish. Most companies label this commissioned based position as a Freight Agent or Freight Broker Agent, at Soldier Logistics Group, you are a Logistics Manager. You will provide, manage and execute logistics solutions, that bring great value to your customer.
- Earn up to 70% commission on all new accounts.
- We are looking for self-sufficient, driven, outgoing and motivated veterans to work from their home or office.
- DD-214 with Honorable Discharge, or a valid military ID for current military spouses.
- High Speed Internet with reliable computer.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task; a professional that is driven and goal-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to learn, grow, and never give up.